Linux Content Developer Executive, SOFTEKO.
Adabor, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Analytical Writing, Linux, Ubuntu, Programming (Language: Python, MATLAB, C++,Bash Scripting), Tools & Technologies (Tensorflow, Numpy, Pandas, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI), AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Currently working as the Linux Content Developer Executive at SOFTEKO since March 2023.
- Excel Content Developer Executive at SOFTEKO (December 2022 – March 2023).
- Former Engineer Intern at Chittagong Dry Dock.
- A container ship compatible for inland waterways of Bangladesh of size 160 TEU is designed and modeled by our team. Starting from determining principal particulars to stability calculation and modeling of a ship, the whole design spiral of ship design is under the scope of this project.
- CFD analysis of marine propeller using k-epsilon turbulence model. Motivated by the success of a CFD approach known as Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes Equation (RANS) in solving many hydrodynamic problems, our team explores the use of RANS solver to estimate propeller open water characteristics.
Arithmetic Expansion in Bash [3 Practical Applications]
Have you ever performed any arithmetic calculation in Bash? If you’re new to Bash scripting, you might encounter difficulties when ... Read more
How to Send Email in Bash [2 Easy Methods]
One may need to send emails directly from the command line. Sending emails is crucial to provide real-time notifications and ... Read more
How to Print Time in Bash [2 Quick Methods]
Printing current time is useful for logging purposes, timing operations as well as displaying real-time information. Using the date command ... Read more
How to Get Date in Bash [2 Methods with Examples]
The date command in Bash scripting is widely used to retrieve and manipulate dates and times. It offers various formats ... Read more
How to Set Command Output to Variable in Bash [2 Methods]
In Bash scripting, storing the output of a command is a fundamental task. The task includes command substitution and variable ... Read more
What is Echo Command in Bash [With 3 Practical Examples]
The echo command is a built-in command in Bash scripting. Braiyan Fox and Chet Ramey developed it. Its primary purpose ... Read more
How to Wait for User Input in Bash [With 4 Practical Examples]
In Bash, the read command is commonly used for taking user input. Interestingly, it allows the scriptwriter to take pause ... Read more
Sublime Text Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Sublime Text is a popular text editor that provides a range of features to enhance the coding and text editing ... Read more
Bash Scripting Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Bash (Bourne Again SHell) is a powerful and widely used language. It provides plenty of features and tools to automate ... Read more
Terminator Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Terminator is a popular terminal emulator for Linux that allows user to run multiple terminal sessions in a single window. ... Read more
Oracle Linux Commands Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Oracle Linux is a Linux kernel-based operating system created by Oracle Corporation. It is popular for its excellent performance and ... Read more
Arch Linux Commands Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Arch Linux is a popular Linux distribution known for its simplicity and flexibility. It’s a Linux distribution that updates on ... Read more
RedHat Linux Commands Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
RedHat Linux is a widely used operating system that offers many powerful tools and commands. This Linux distro is popular ... Read more
Linux to Windows Commands Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Linux and Windows are the top two existing operating systems. However, both operating system has so many similarities and differences. ... Read more
Kali Linux Commands Cheat Sheet [Free PDF Download]
Kali Linux is a popular Linux distribution and widely used for penetration testing of software and ethical hacking. It has ... Read more