Md. Ashakul Islam Sowad
BSc. in Biomedical Engineering,
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
Writing, Content Developer, Linux, Ubuntu, Matlab, Ansys, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office.
- Has worked for Softeko since November 2022 as the Content Developer Executive.
- Currently pursuing my MSc degree in Biomedical Engineering from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
- I recently completed my BSc degree in Biomedical Engineering from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in May 2022.
- Participated in Idea presentations regarding medical-related problems.
- Research Experience at Bioinnovation research group: Mucin-based novel nanocarriers were successfully synthesized for potential Drug Delivery, Wound healing applications.
- Meditation Assistive Device: A cheap wearable device based on a PPG sensor & mobile device was successfully built to monitor health vitals i.e. heart rate variability to guide in fruitful meditation.
- Force Analysis on Fractured Femur bone aided with plates of various materials using Ansys. Eventually, two materials with a little trade-off were found most suitable for aiding fracture.