Mohammad Shah Miran
Video Content Developer Executive, SOFTEKO.
Adabor, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh.
Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.) in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
Analytical Writing, Linux, Ubuntu, Programming(Language: Python, C++, VBA, Bash Scripting), Tools & Technologies( Numpy, Pandas, Machine Learning), AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Currently working as the Video Content Developer Executive at SOFTEKO since May 2023.
- VBA & Excel Content Developer Executive at SOFTEKO (November 2022 – April 2023).
- Former Intern at Khulna Shipyard Limited.
- Design of 155 TEU Inland Container Vessel on Dhaka to Chattogram Route: As a part of my Under Graduate course requirment, I along with my other two group members designed a full-fledged inland Container Ship and its associated design calculations like General Arrangement, Lines Plane, Detailed Weight Calculation, Hall Modelling, Stability Analysis, Engine, and Propulsion Design, etc.
- A Comparative Linear Buckling Analysis of Different Isotropic Plates with and without Stiffeners for Different Boundary Conditions: The dissertation investigates modeling and linear buckling analysis of stiffened and unstiffened rectangular isotropic plates of four different types of isotropic materials for two different boundary conditions through a series of comparative studies in ANSYS 2022.The results are validated with the theoretical approach proposed by Timoshenko Gera.