Linux Content Developer Executive, Softeko.
Problem-Solving, Programming, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Neural Nets, Data Science, Technical Writing, Bioinformatics, Health Informatics, Neuro Informatics, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, and Linux.
- Thesis “A Deep Learning Approach for ECG Signal-Based Heartbeat Classification for Arrhythmia Detection.” In this research, the effects of data balancing on model performance were explored, and the developed simple yet robust model achieved SOTA performance.
- Project “IoT-Based Smart Garbage Bin”, the goal of this project was to develop an automated garbage bin that can detect its current status and notify its need of being vacated & cleaned by the proper authority through a local mobile network via GSM. Arduino, GSM Module, and Ultrasonic Sensors were the core component of this project.
- Design of dual power supply.
- Design of analog and digital filters for signal processing applications.
- Has been working at SOFTEKO as a Linux OS Content Developer Executive since July 2023.
- Ex-Feature Writer at Zero to Infinity [Bangladeshi Magazine].
- Co-founder and Event Planning Director, Nissho Foundation, a Voluntary Organization Consistently Dedicated to Humanitarian Work. (December 2015- Present).
How to Remove APT Repositories in Linux? [2 Easy Methods]
A key attribute of Linux is enabling you to create repositories if you want to access either official or third-party ... Read more
Repository Configuration in Linux
As a Linux user, one indispensable part would be to work with repositories. Any desired software of yours is installed, ... Read more
[Solved] add-apt-repository Command Not Found Error in Ubuntu
The add-apt-repository, a command-line script, is probably the most essential entity coming with the APT (Advanced Package Tool) package manager ... Read more
The Universe Repository in Ubuntu [Enable, Install, Disable]
The Universe Repository is a perfect archetype of Ubuntu serving as a cornerstone of accessibility. It is a warehouse including ... Read more
How to Add Repository in Ubuntu? [2 Simple Methods]
Availability and Accessibility to extensive software packages are two of the prime attributes coming with Linux distributions such as Ubuntu. ... Read more
How to Update Repository List in Ubuntu? [3 Cases]
One key attribute that makes Ubuntu so easy to use is its package management system, APT. APT works on top ... Read more
The Repository Mirror in Ubuntu [An Extensive Overview]
Elevating software experience through optimized download speeds and swift access to key packages is crucial in the software package handling ... Read more
How to Add an APT Repository Proxy in Ubuntu? [Easiest Guide]
A well-functioning system in the world of Debian-based Linux distros such as Ubuntu demands effective and seamless software package management. ... Read more
In the world of programming, every language is equipped with a crucial tool named array. Data structure in origin; arrays ... Read more